Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 21 January 2020

Another check in😁

Just checking in with Kate over at Life In Pieces for the 15 minutes to stitch. So far this year I have managed to stay on track😁. I was expecting to finish my shawl this week and if I had just stuck to the pattern I would have been but I had this much yarn remaining on my ball and I thought it would be a waste not to use the whole colour spectrum so I have decided to extend it a bit. 

This is what it currently looks like

I also managed to fix the block I had mucked up last week 

15 minute days/ week = 7/7 days
15 minute days/January = 18/18 days
15 minute days/2020 = 18/18 days

Success rate = 100%


I wanted to thank everyone who stops by I really appreciate you visiting and your comments. I have been visiting your blogs and reading along and seeing how everyone is doing but I haven’t figured out how to leave comments from my mobile device. My computer died and I have been struggling to post from my phone. Just know I am cheering you on silently until I can figure out how to do it from my phone. 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shaw! You definitely made the right decision to extend it a bit. Congrats on the 100% success rate on finding time to stitch. Thank you for linking up with the 15 minutes to stitch. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty shawl, the colours are lovely. Well done on getting your 15 mins a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...