Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday 4 July 2013

2013: The Year of the Finished Project – July edition

I really want to try and get back on track with my crafting. I have started doing the 15 minute challenge to get my cross stitch finished (and I have been making good progress with it too!)
but there are a few other things I would like to finish this month too. So I am joining in with the
 2013: The Year of the Finished Project

I need to bind this quilt

and this one

I need  to finish this bag

and make progress on this

I need to replace the top flap on this bag

and catch up on the Hello Moon Quilt-along

Then there are a couple of things I want to start on too, but I'll show you pictures of them after they are started.


4 comments:

  1. You have lots of beautiful projects in progress. Good luck with your goals for this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to 2013: The Year of the Finished Project. Good to have you on board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of neat projects for you to work on! I love the little lamb quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...those Hello Moon blocks are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...