Translate

Friday, 17 January 2014

A Productive Day

Today I managed to get some work done on a few things I had started but not yet finished.
Firstly I got this top finished, I had been working on this on and off for the past few weeks but I was so close to getting it finished today I just had to keep going until I could see the completed top.
So here it is


I just love how this turned out. 

I probably should have worked on the Summer Fun BOM some more too as it is very close to being finished (I have the sashings on, now I just have to do the borders)

But

I also wanted to get this finished 


It was only cut out when I started and if I had not run out of joints (I actually had to borrow the ones I used of my wonderfully crafty neighbour, cause I didn't have any) it probably would have been finished too and I would have been able to mark this off my January crafting to do list, but that will now have to wait until tomorrow when I can get some more joints and finish it off. That said it is much closer than it would have been so it has been a productive day and when it is finished I will be able to concentrate on getting the Summer Fun BOM finished for the rest of the month because the rest of my list will be finished (or will be when the planned times for another project are completed)

No comments:

Post a Comment