Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 12 February 2014

BOM's Away

I love it when your vision starts to become real. When I saw the pattern to Apples of Gold, the 2013 free BOM by Val Laird,  I just knew my Aunt would love it. The following day I walked into Marci's and found the perfect fabric to make it. Now I am putting it together I am grateful that I saw how perfectly the two things would go together. I have only made two blocks so far but I am loving how it is looking. I hope my Aunt will love it too when she gets it.


Linking up with BOM's Away. Don't forget to check out what BOM's others are working on.

5 comments:

  1. What sweet fabrics - The ricrac is a fun touch, pretty with the pastel changes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be a stunning quilt with those fabrics. I'm sure your aunt will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....you absolutely did find the perfect fabric. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! This is looking great! I love the combination of applique and embroidery in the piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your embroidery work is so nice, this is really sweet! Lucky Auntie!

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...