Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 5 October 2014

August OPAM

Oops just realised I hadn't done a post for August.

I finished the Croc which I posted about in my last entry



I also finished this quilt by finally putting the binding on it!


My sewing friends encouraged me to do some hexagons (Even though I despise them!!!) so I also finished this little project
I am leaving my mug rug at my favourite craft shop in the classroom for when we are sewing. I might finish the other one one day....

I also finished the Summer Fun BOM finally (But I forgot to take a photo before it went on display at the shop so I will have to post it later)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...