Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 29 January 2018

15 Minutes to Stitch Update

So I haven't ended up keeping up the good progress from week 1 of the year. Week 2 I managed to stitch / crochet for 5 days and since then I haven't done anymore. We went away for a few days in week 3 and Week 4 was a blur with back to school, so nothing was done. I am here to report in and get myself back on the stitching wagon!

Days with stitching this week:  0 out of 7 
Days with stitching this month:  12 out of 27 
Days with stitching this year:  12 out of 27
Success Rate:  44%

Heading over to Life in Pieces to get motivated by checking out what everyone else is up to

7 comments:

  1. Seems to me that your life is busy right now and you have your priorities right. I do hope you find other ways to rest and recover from all the busyness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard with a other commitments. Hope you have more time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are very busy..hipe this week is good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachael we all get times like this ,just take a deep breath my friend and i hope things start slowing down for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a pretty busy schedule the last couple of weeks. Hopefully once you get your schedule sorted out, you can find your stitching time rhythm. Thanks for linking up this week. Best of luck for finding more time to stitch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you'll get back on track soon!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachael wow you have done so much ,i love your cross stitch and i hope you find your chart.Oh my your rabbit is so cute and love your blanket,well done my friend xx
    สล็อต ออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...