Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 12 May 2013

Six Months of Softies month 3

I received my latest "Six Months of Softies" pattern this weekend and I wasn't feeling like getting out the sewing machine after running around town all morning so I decided to work on it as it is a hand sewn toy this month. This is what I got done on it this afternoon.



It is much bigger than I thought it was but that is a good thing! I hope it turns out as nicely as the ones I have seen pictures of. I still have to make the toy from the second month as I was busy working on something else when it arrived!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! Can't wait to see her finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the doll and the owl is
    pretty wise looking too.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute doll. You have done the face perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...