Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 8 May 2013

WIP update!

Just a little post to show you what I am working on at the moment.

I have a quilt to bind
Can you guess what it is?

I cut out this quilt which is for a friend.

I am helping out a friend with this quilt, who doesn't have time to finish it at the moment.

And finally I am finishing up my projects for the "It's for the Birds" blog hop, but you will have to come back tomorrow to see those projects. There is some wonderful work going on there  I am just about to head over there and check out today's group of wonderful creations. Here are today's links just in case you want to join me!

Wednesday, May 8


and don't forget to see what everyone else is up to at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...