Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 19 March 2017

I Did Do Some Sewing This Week....

I just haven't taken a photo of it yet! 

I have also been working on some crochet projects that other people have asked me to do. I started work on another bigger, more complicated bunny, but I came to a standstill with that project and I wanted something to do tonight, but I didn't feel like getting the sewing machine out so I started on another project. My sister had asked me to make some gifts for a friend of hers who had recently had a baby. I had read about these little crocheted octopus that were being used in neonatal wards to help the preemie babies and I thought that perhaps they would be beneficial to any baby so I decided to make one of those to go with the gift. 
I was pretty happy with how he turned out.

1 comment:

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...