Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Where did the last few weeks go?

I didn't realise how long it had been since I last posted. Here are some of the things I have been working on since the last post. I've done some more blocks for the Free Motion Quilting Project

I think I need a bit more practice with this one I was very wobbly, but I am liking the darker thread on the fabric.

I put this quilt top together.

I made some repairs to a friends teddy and discovered teddy likes playing ninja turtles so I made him a ninja turtle mask while I was at it!

I really need to practice those curvy lines!

I started making some postcards for an upcoming postcard swap being hosted by Quilty Desires

I will keep you posted about the sign ups incase anyone would like to join in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...