Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Been to busy sewing to post

I just looked at the last time I posted and I realised it has been a while so here is a bit of a catch up of what I have been doing
 I have finished this hat and almost finished 2 more of these
I have also started making some mittens to go with them.
I made some petit four baskets
Then I machine sewed a binding on one of the quilts I needed to bind 
(I will post a picture when I have finished the hand sewing)

Then while I had the right colour thread on the machine I finished off this quilt top. It is at the quilters now waiting to be quilted.
Today I had some fun doing some scrap busting on this table runner
and having a go at the first block of the Free Motion Quilting Project by Leah Day.
 (I'm hoping that if I do a block everyday my stitches will become a bit more even than they are now!) 
I just signed up for Friday Night Sew In too are you going to join us?

2 comments:

  1. Wow lots of beautiful work,well done and that hat is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy!! Love the dinosaur hat you have made. Great owl quilt andntable runner.

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...