Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 3 May 2017

New Project Bag

I had been keeping my crochet stuff in this little basket

But it is starting to overflow now so I decided to make myself a new project bag The pattern was from Whistlepig Creek Productions

.
It has pockets on the outside

And on the inside

I chose to put the optional Drawstring flap on it so if it  ends up with more stuff in it I will have plenty of room!

It also has the advantage of keeping the stuff inside away from prying eyes! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Like both the sewing/crochet baskets! Great colours you have used, like too how it can be sealed to keep everything in, or eyes out!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how colourful you have made this!

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...