Search This Blog

Translate

Friday 28 July 2017

One Of Those Quilts That Just Kept On Growing

DD asked me to make a quilt for one of her friends, the only stipulations were it had to be the Very Hungry Caterpillar and it needed to have green in it. So I found a panel and searched all over town for coordinating fabrics to go with it and only found two. I couldn't find a pattern I liked so I had to come up with a plan of my own.  I decided to offset the two blocks from the panel with two big green blocks. Then I added lots of coloured circles to the green blocks and all that was needed was some sashings and borders! What do you think?
 Is this quilt too big for a one year old????

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...