Search This Blog

Translate

Friday 7 July 2017

Progress

This is the latest project I have been working on and it is very close to being finished😃
 Hoping to get it finished while I am creating with my Friday Night Friends!
Luckily that wasn't one of the links I accidentally deleted when I was trying to update my page! I was trying to update my things I am participating list and I accidentally deleted the whole list! ARRRGGGHH! Of course now I can't find some of the buttons because either I started participating in them a long time ago or I've forgotten what else I was participating in. Oh well I will have to find some new things to participate in.... Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Is that a dinosaur in the making? It looks great. I am not much good with restoring things on blogs I am afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy you sure are clever ,you make the most amazing toys,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wondeful you clever girl...xx

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...