Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Finished

Ahh it feels good to finish something that has been hanging around for so long.  One of those UFO's is now finished.


I just thought I would share a little tip with you, when working on mini kits like this one it helps me to keep the colours in order if I sew them through the photocopied chart near the numbers and symbols that correspond to them. The threads are easy enough to separate when they are short without having to take them in and out and it keeps them separated and easy to find.

Here is the finished item....


I was looking for a needle threader for my crafty friend when I found these...


These belonged to my Nanna, and they are very special to me as she is no longer around. They will be very useful when I get around to finishing another UFO on my list. The patchwork teddy will feature a variety of embroidery stitches so these will be a great help. While I work on the stitches I will be able to remember many happy times with my Nan too :0)


1 comment:

  1. THose books are so great - I wish I had some of my grandma's embroidery things.

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...