Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 20 March 2013

W.I.P. Wednesday

Today I worked on my secret project again. So it is another cryptic photo. I can't wait until it is finished and delivered so I can post a photo of it all. I am working hard on this project as I want to give the ladies at Marci's Quilting Service plenty of time to quilt it. Hopefully it won't be too long until this W.I.P.  is finished



There is a new block available for the "Hello Moon" quilt along and I am very seriously considering starting it too, it is very cute! I wish I could figure out how to add the button for it to my blog the only ones I have added have had the written code to add.

Check out my other posts to see what else I have been up to this week.

Have fun stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...