Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 13 January 2020

15 Minute Check In

So the second week has come to and end and I’m happy to report I got 15 minutes a day in every day this week. I spent most of the week working on my shawl and I have made such good progress I’m expecting to have it finished in week 3.  I only have about 5 rows to go now 😁


The other thing I did a bit of work on was my RSC quilt from 2014. I completed another block only to realise the next day I had put part of it in wrongly so now I need to fix it but all in all progress was made. 


15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
15 minute days/January = 11/11 days
15 minute days/2020 = 11/11 days
Success rate = 100%

Linking up with Kate over at Life in Pieces 



2 comments:

  1. You are making great progress with the shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color fade in the shawl! Congrats on finding the time to stitch, hopefully the unsewing didn't take too long. Thanks for linking up with the 15 minutes to stitch last week.

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...