Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 6 January 2020

15 minutes😁

I have managed to do my 15 minutes and sometimes more everyday this week which has helped me make progress on some ufos😁.  I did end up making a list of things I had started and I’m afraid to say I have 56😱 projects to complete 😳. If the progress I have made this week is anything to go by I should able to make the list a bit shorter by the end of the year.

The things I have made progress with this week include 
Rainbow Buddha Shawl

Farmers Wife Sampler quilt






The first 2 blocks I had finished. I only had to add the handle to the basket block and I made the fourth block.

Home Sewn Sampler Bag








The first five photos of this are just a reference to where I am at with it, the last photo shows some of the progress I made with it this week.

So so far in 2020 I have done

15 minute days/week = 4/4 days
15 minute days/January = 4/4 days
15 minute days/2020 = 4/4 days
Success rate = 100%

Have to be happy with that😃

Linking up with Kate over at Life in Pieces

2 comments:

  1. Well done doing your 15mins each day. Progress is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great stitchy start to 2020. Good luck with all your projects this year, you have some fun ones in the works. Thank you for joining in for the 15 minutes to stitch this week.

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...