Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 27 January 2020

Week 4 Check In

I am glad this year has gotten off to a really good start for me with this goal. Although I may not have had a finish yet I am seeing progress which is the most important thing ๐Ÿ˜œ.  This week was again spent mostly working on the shawl, I’m beginning to think I have a never ending ball of yarn ๐Ÿ™„ surely it has to come to an end soon. 

I also finished my Snoopy block I am just trying to decide whether it needs a border or not. I am just making a mini out of it because I loved the block and I was trying out foundation paper piecing when I started it. What do you think does it need a border?

Well I’m off to Kate’s Life in Pieces to check out what everyone else has been working on during their 15 minutes. 


15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
15 minute days/January = 25/25 days
15 minute days/2020 = 25/25 days
Success rate = 100%

2 comments:

  1. Great progress on your shawl, sometimes those balls of wool do seem endless!! Love your Snoopy block, I would leave it as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shaw is gorgeous, love the color fade! I don't think snoopy needs another border, the black is a nice frame all on it's own. Congrats on managing 100% success rate, that's a great start to 2020. Thank you for linking up with the 15 Minutes to Stitch last week.

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...