Search This Blog

Translate

Friday 3 February 2017

Meadow Mist Mystery Quilt Revealed

The last clue for the Meadow Mist Mystery Quilt went up yesterday and I knew what I would be doing today as soon as I saw it! So I finished up my quilt top and I have already dropped it into Quilty Desires to be quilted. It is the first time I have participated in a mystery quilt along and I enjoyed every minute of it. If Cheryl runs another one this year I am pretty sure I will join in again!


Can't wait to see what Jude or Marci do with the quilting on this one! I just love this quilt.

1 comment:

  1. Love your version! It's been so fun to see how everyone's fabrics makes the final version look so different.

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...