I needed a change from crocheting bunnies over the weekend so I did some sewing. My surprise quilt just needs borders now, which I would have put on except I bought the wrong fabric for one of the borders. I went to put it on and realised it was totally different to the one I had bought for the patchwork piece. Of course it was going to be the first border so that project came to a screaming halt after that discovery. I have to wait until tomorrow before I can go and get the right fabric for the borders. I'll make sure I take a piece of the fabric with me to make sure I get the right one this time!