Search This Blog

Translate

Friday 6 January 2017

Another Block Done

I managed to complete another block today.  I couldn't help but think about the movie "Flight of the Navigator" whilst I was stitching the aliens' eyes, it was one of those movies I thought was great when I was younger. Have you ever had random things from the past come into your head while you are stitching? 
I now have only one of the prepared blocks left to complete before I start on the last four blocks. I am hoping that I will get it to flimsy stage by the end of the month. I probably won't get much stitching done tomorrow but if I do it will probably be January's clue to the Meadow Mystery Quilt.

1 comment:

  1. You are moving along on the Hello Moon blocks. I'm behind on the Meadow Mist Mystery, so I won't get to January's clue for a bit, but it's been fun to see what's been posted on the Facebook pages.

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...