Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 31 January 2017

No time for blogging when the finish line is in sight!

I haven't been blogging as I have been busy finishing up my One Monthly Goal I could see the finish line getting closer and closer and I knew if I really pushed myself I could make it to my extra goal as well.  Today I reached that extra goal and finished my quilt top ready to take into Quilty Desires to be quilted by the very talented people in there! Not only that I am another step closer to completing another UFO!
Linking up with OMG Finish Up Linky Party you should see what some of the other people have achieved this month!

Now what will I work on next?

SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. The quilt looks wonderful - just love those blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those blocks look just perfect in the stars.... great finish
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous quilt - I love the space fabrics! x

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...