Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 2 January 2017

First completed project for the year!

Yay I finished my little project from yesterday, it feels great to have finished something so early in the year. I hope this progress keeps up I might actually use some of my stash at this rate!


This cute robot was from Anni Downs "A Boys Story" book. 
He was quick and fun to make!

On another good note I checked my hard drive to see if I had saved the rest of the patterns for Hello Moon and they were there! (Doing a little happy dance!) I really loved this quilt but fell behind so now I know I will be able to finish it. Might actually pull it out next! This is where I am currently up to with it.
I have four blocks here preped to sew and four more blocks I need to make giving me a total of 12 blocks for the quilt.


1 comment:

  1. I love your robot and must try it. I made the Boys Story quilt and I think it is one of my all time favourites (there are a few favourites!)... love the moon blocks too...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...