Translate

Monday, 9 January 2017

Meadow Mystery Quilt Progress

I haven't really posted much about this since I started it so I will show you what I have done so far. Back in July I showed you what fabric I had chosen. Here it is here

The first clue came out in August and I only got part of it done so I did some catching up just before Christmas.
 I also got Septembers' clue done before Christmas.
I worked on November and December between Christmas and New Year but still had some trimming to do so that is where I started today.
November blocks all trimmed :0) 
December blocks all finished too!
Then I got started on Januarys' clue
I still have seven of the blocks with the diagonal to finish up but that is a job for tomorrow!

Linking up with Let's Bee Social






SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. Good progress on this mystery! Visiting from Let's Bee Social.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I'm quite behind on this one. I think it will be my main project on my retreat in February

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks and units are looking fabulous! I really like that you chose to use two similar colors with different prints for your B and C fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice colors! Will be lovely when it's all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous fabric choice, and really lovely blocks!

    ReplyDelete