Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Humming Along!

So Master Eight worked on his sewing on and off today, he started making a Hummingbird designed by Melly & Me. He has sewn all around the wings so next time he sews he will be able to put the body together. As for my progress I got the wings and beaks done for mine whilst Master Eight was having a break from sewing . So this is what we have waiting for us next time we decide to sew.
Master Eight's are the ones that still need to be turned, apparently that's my job ;0)
I also got some buttons to finish off the first Hummingbird so now I have another finish to add to the list!
Better go turn those wings!

1 comment:

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...